Keeneland Magazine, Fall 2012 Edition
The official Keeneland Magazine
celebrates the past, present, and future of Keeneland, Thoroughbred racing and breeding, and the Bluegrass lifestyle. The fall 2012 edition is now available.
Product #: KM-FALL-12(BHP)
Feature Text: Now Available!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
ONLY $5.00 • FREE SHIPPING*
The official Keeneland Magazine celebrates the past, present, and future of Keeneland, Thoroughbred racing and breeding, and the Bluegrass lifestyle.
Some of the features in the Keeneland Magazine Fall 2012 Edition:
• Country Life | Settling at Shawnee Farm allows G. Watts and Sally Humphrey ample time to indulge their love of breeding and racing
• History On The Spot | Kentucky's Historical Marker Program honors important sites, fascinating people, and fast horses.
• Food Networking | Brigitte Nguyen gave up a promising career in finance only to become a celebrity chef with two television shows.
• The Nicholson Years | Nick Nicholson retires as Keeneland's president after a notable career in Thoroughbred industry.
• Making a Difference | The Kentucky Horse Park Literacy Program uses horse books and real horses to promote literacy.
*Free shipping on orders delivered in U.S.